Thursday, June 17, 2010

Anupam Sinha's Blog - Sharing His Works Beyond Raj Comics


One of my much delayed Blog - 

I have created this blog not less than 3 months ago, but haven't put anything in it. why???
Simply because I was waiting for my collection to grow. But failed to do so. So starting with whatever I am having.

One thing - Its not a common Anupam Sinha blog. You are not going to find his work in Raj Comics. Almost everything of that is available in various Raj comics Fan Sites/Blogs/Groups/Communities. So what this blog is all about. Its about -
Anupam Sinha - His Rare Works Beyond Raj Comics.

Yes, this is my objective. Here I will share his rare works outside Raj Comics.

Do check it out...

1 comment:

sagar said...

Anupam Bhai,very good start thanx for it beyond raj comics mr . anupam sinha has done many many works later i will post u some stories and art of mr. anupam sinha and also i would like to share some rare comics photo and information new colum "RARE AMOMG THE RARE" from ice project.

Hope THIS WILL HELP ALL COMIC LOVERS TO SEE AND GET MORE ..!!!